The Backend Developer is a talented Ruby on Rails developer who has a passion for programming and desires to join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver first-class software. The ideal candidate is pragmatic and values engineering best practices.
- Build and maintain internal Ruby on Rails applications and software vital to our business.
- Participate in code reviews or pair programming sessions
- Collaborate with our Product, Data Science, and Executive teams to answer complex questions for our enterprise-level customers
- Contributes in key internal meetings, including daily status updates and weekly planning sessions
- Review and monitor trends within the industry to stay up-to-date with the latest emerging development technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of how modern web application development works:
- Strong experience with relational databases, any experience with non relational: Redis
- Any experience working with mobile clients through a RESTful API is a plus
- The ability to write code that is a pleasure for other engineers to read and understand
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and confidently in a simplistic manner that makes it easy for everyone to understand
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time and project needs effectively
- Must be willing to adapt and adjust in a rapidly changing, startup environment
- Creative, goal-oriented problem solver who thrives when presented with complex challenges
Epifany is a business intelligence solution designed to help brands collect the highest caliber of customer data and feedback. The software-as-a-service platform allows clients to offer everyday customers mobile surveys with a premier user experience — directly through an existing, branded mobile application. Brands can then access, drilldown on and make strategic decisions with critical customer experience related information in an interactive, web-based Dashboard that’s custom-built and branded for their business.
How To Apply
To be considered, please send your resume, accompanied by a short cover letter (½ page) to email@example.com.