The Data Scientist is a critical thinker who will engage with our executive team to design well-constructed analyses derived from large datasets. The Data Scientist will work cross-functionally with product managers and engineers to deliver actionable results to our enterprise-level customers.
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Executive teams to answer complex questions for our enterprise-level customers=
- Analyze data in large datasets and generate insights from which our business value can be ascertained
- Present and justify solutions to business challenges based off of data analysis through preparing key deliverables by means of data visualizations
- Test hypotheses, create reports, and contribute to development efforts within a shared backlog
- Participate in key presentations for new customer acquisitions and executive leadership updates to existing customers and company stakeholders
- Participate in key internal meetings, including daily status updates and weekly planning sessions
- Review and monitor competitive trends within the industry to stay up-to-date with the latest emerging data analysis technologies
- A strong passion for complex problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- 5+ years of practical experience using qualitative data analysis to solve business problems
- Strong experience with statistical programming language (R, Python)
- Strong experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Experience building real-time data pipelines within high volume data environments
- Any experience writing database queries is an asset
- Any software engineering background is an asset
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Communicates clearly and confidently with internal teams about the company’s data analytic strategy
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and confidently in a simplistic manner that makes it easy for everyone to understand
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time and project needs effectively
- Must be willing to adapt and adjust in a rapidly changing, startup environment
- Creative, goal-oriented problem solver who thrives when presented with complex challenges
Epifany is a business intelligence solution designed to help brands collect the highest caliber of customer data and feedback. The software-as-a-service platform allows clients to offer everyday customers mobile surveys with a premier user experience — directly through an existing, branded mobile application. Brands can then access, drilldown on and make strategic decisions with critical customer experience related information in an interactive, web-based Dashboard that’s custom-built and branded for their business.
How To Apply
To be considered, please send your resume, accompanied by a short cover letter (½ page) to email@example.com.