Who is Epifany?
Epifany is a ready-made, mobile feedback and intelligence platform that streamlines how our clients manage their fan/member/customer experience, measure satisfaction, and build lasting relationships.
Epifany uses short, digitally-optimized surveys integrated into existing mobile apps to collect important information and feedback from fans/members/customers, which allows our clients to identify who their fans/members/customers are, what parts of the experience are most important to them, and what their preferences are at an individual level for relevant issue resolution and marketing outreach.
What makes Epifany’s feedback surveys different from all the others? We take a “tech first” approach to feedback. The surveys take less than two minutes to complete due largely in part to the strategic use of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to mine more insights from fewer questions. The insights can be investigated and issues resolved in real time thanks to our dynamic dashboard and negative experience alerts. And our intelligence contributes to a 360-degree understanding of the fan/member/customers because of our focus on integrating “survey data” with “big data.”
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities include:
- Identify new qualified prospects (companies + individual roles)
- Execution of email campaigns and cold calls to VP + director-level prospects within the sports industry that lead to conversion
- Set up and host discovery meetings/calls with prospective clients to convert leads and efficiently move them to present/proposal phase
- Ongoing management of sales pipeline and CRM
- Account management as needed to ensure contract re-signing
- Present product capabilities, potential ROI, and competitive advantage to a range of client roles, including marketing, sales, analytics, and executives
- Assist with sales and marketing collateral as needed
- Completion of prospect discovery research and key account plans to be reviewed with Epifany executive leadership
- 2-4 years experience in a sales role in the sports industry, SaaS or technology insights company, consulting, marketing, business solutions insights preferred
- CRM experience – Hubspot or other
- Proven ability to hit a 6 figure individual revenue target
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with prospects that accelerate the sales cycle
- A strong orientation to manage detailed information and data
- Ability to communicate orally in presentations and in written form in client communications
- Understanding of, or curiosity around, mobile apps, customer experience management, marketing insights and fan engagement
- Innate interest in sports with a primary focus on NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL a plus